Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Last person alive to have a blog...

So apparently I'm the last person alive to blog. Everyone kept saying "Oh you need to get a blog!" Well guess what - I didn't have a digital camera until a couple of weeks ago! So really, how much fun could my blog have been without the stupid pictures that I tend to take (as I have most recently found out)? So here you go, my first blog. Nothing exciting to blog about yet...I just have the typical job where I help out poor redneck folks who can't seem to get a grasp on real life concepts. I am married to the most wonderfully amazing yet aggrivating man one can imagine. (I'm sure he would say the same about me...minus the man part!) I have the most precious overweight dog in the whole world whom I love like a child. So now I am learning how to speak redneck, how to be patient, and how to diet my dog.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yeah for you for doing a blog!! My one suggestion is... shaving m,ollies hair is not going to "make her skinny"!! Have fun blogging!